We received word today that we may begin training Monday, June 22nd at Stevenson.
We will use the following times:
9th & 10th grades from 4:00-5:30 PM
11th & 12th grades from 6:00-8:30 PM
We will train Monday-Tuesday-Thursday. This will be our schedule until we receive further guidance.
1) Wear a T-Shirt, shorts, and cleats
2) Must bring your OWN water.
3) For those that have weights, do not bring them in the first week. We will use later.
4) The use of face masks are recommended.
5) Upon arrival, athletes will register with "SportsWare" a system used to record COVID-10 screening questions.
6) All athletes/coaches will be screened prior to participating
7) Must maintain 6ft social distancing throughout the entire time at Stevenson.
8) Plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your start time so you can be evaluated by our trainer.
9) Physicals/Health Questionnaires - if you have a physical on file from last year, the district is requesting that a sports health questionnaire is filled out prior to participating. I will send out this form and have copies of forms available at the workout. If you did not have a physical last year, you will need to get one prior to training.
From the TTC
When our players hit the field it is important to keep them hydrated. Stevenson cannot have watering stations (ie - large orange jugs) so each player MUST bring their own water to practice.
We want to be prepared for those players that may run out of water during practice or those that occasionally forget to bring water.
Please consider donating a case of water by clicking the below "Donate Water" button. You will be linked to our Sign Up Genius where there are more details in regards to what we are requesting and when/where to drop off.